The whole practice of giving birth in a hospital was to support the registration and enslavement of new humans. It is completely unnecessary with rare exceptions.

I have seen you post this before and agree that would be ideal but there are far too many people who would die at home. I am one of them. I had my first at 40 and second at 42. I would have died. So many first time parents were my age then. Both my sister and I had 2 c sections so my guess is that it wouldn't have mattered even if I was younger because she had hers in her mid 20s.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I think the instances of those births will be far reduced when it becomes known that the entire medical system is fraudulent, and these health issues are not natural but created by big pharma practices/

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am just angry that a Jewish mom that I knew told me that the father shouldn't cut the cord right away that the blood should go into the baby before cut. She seemed to know so much more about health related stuff . . . yes, I can't wait until all of it is disclosed. I am furious in knowing that cures were there for so many loved ones who died so young in my life. It is a hard pill to swallow for sure.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

By the way, I always wanted a water birth. That would have never been a reality. My son was over 9 lbs and was so strong.

(2) Show this thread