I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

πŸ€”
Comment ~ "Why is this news coming out the day before the super bowl?"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers

2 images

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Boom Shockalocka Boom!

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll not hold my breath waiting on the GOP to administer punishment because to do so will reveal they're just as bought and paid for as the left.

(4) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread