Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Not even debateable. If it doesn't happen, you xan expect hell on earth. Tribunals and Nuremberg style trials. 2.0 ought to make the first look like a sitcom. Nobody involved walks away from this. NOTHING SHORT OF PUBLIC EXECUTIONS. Hearsay is not an option

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I'll take your trials and raise you gallow hangings!.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

CRIMES. AGAINST. HUMANITY.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

VKM Vinnie does not go unnoticed! 😂👍

(1) Show this thread

Tribunals?

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Trials are only one step out of many
Amendments (ex: term limits) added checks and balances and separation of powers (limits on bureaucrats) should also be put in place; the elimination of mandates or a sunset on them if elimination is not possible.

HELD ACCOUNTABLE --- PUBLICLY

100 %

(1) Show this thread

execute, do NOT incarcerate, should be the rule for attorneys and politicians. Do not want to pay for these criminals for the rest of their lives.

In response Frank Öster to his Publication

I agree! 💯💯💯

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GOD'S TRUTH.

In my small city, many people get all their info from MSM and still believe the vaccines/masks work and that lockdowns, mandates and passports were all necessary. They are beyond reasoning with, even though many of them are triple vaxxed and got Covid recently. I think the scare tactic has to be something with the vaccine to wake them up. If they are scared the vaccine could kill them, then watch them turn on the people who sold this to them.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Trials are in order. There is no need to be "humble" about that opinion. That statement is to be served up with a main course of Righteous Indignation with a side order of fury.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

💯💯💯

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

We've been waiting - we need the very public arrests (no hiding of faces or names) and the trials. I think executions are also in line to be seen as citizens worldwide need to understand that the genocide that has taken place goes against everything that morally stable societies stand for. That also includes God's laws.

The viewing of executions should be a choice by the citizen and not forced upon them but they should at least view 1 hanging to understand the ramifications of the heinous act of genocide as well as many other crimes against humanity that has taken place and what happens to traitors.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I want to see every single one.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

People were hung publicly during and after WWII. The image stays in your mind longer in order to deter the treasonous deeds those people did.

(3) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@TeresaLowe) can see their posts

Nuremberg 2.0 !
This Could/Should be Fauci! "Crimes Against Humanity"

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

Exactly .

(1) Show this thread