Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Reparations for Patriots.

Death punishment for Traitors!

LFG!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I don't need no stinking reparations. I'm a child of God.
You awake yet? Doq, this isn't about us...it's about the sheep.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Got it.

I must not be awake then.

Because I can tell you that many have suffered as a result of this shit show and if reparations don’t exist, it’s going to be hell on earth.

So you can say you’re a child of God all you want but it doesn’t actually fix any problems.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, as children of God we don't need reparations... I'd rather have mana. I'd rather revel in the fact that He chose us for this time. He knows the numbers of the hairs on our head. He knows when a sparrow falls from the sky. How much more will He do for us.

Bless Up Doq. God's got you and yours covered. Prove me wrong... I'll wait.

If you’re using Manna as a reference to the Bible than I’ll prove my point to you right now.

Show me an example of where Manna was used as a store of value for people.

Do you know what Manna was?

Doq, I ain't here to argue. If your trying to argue what mana was, you missed the point. Mana came daily, WE are designed to be dependent on God daily. Jehova Jira is our provider.

Jesus Christ Blood proves our value, not gold, silver or crypto.

We are sojouners, in this terrestrial realm.

My value, is found in the resurrection, as is yours.

Bless up Brother, breath, relax, YOU, ARE HIS CHOSEN.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Not here to argue either.

However, it’s important to know that we can’t just start with scratch with some Manna.

Gold will kill the FED.

Class action lawsuits are very effective.

And Trump is mentioning reparations.

ALL part of the plan bro! Manna is not.

I get your perspective fren. I'm simply begging you not to forget the God part of the equation.

Man devises a plan in his heart, God directs his steps.

Can't wait to meet you on the other side.

I will continue to pray for you and yours.

Your are His select chosen.

(1) Show this thread