Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Reparations for Patriots.

Death punishment for Traitors!

LFG!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I don't need no stinking reparations. I'm a child of God.
You awake yet? Doq, this isn't about us...it's about the sheep.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Got it.

I must not be awake then.

Because I can tell you that many have suffered as a result of this shit show and if reparations don’t exist, it’s going to be hell on earth.

So you can say you’re a child of God all you want but it doesn’t actually fix any problems.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, as children of God we don't need reparations... I'd rather have mana. I'd rather revel in the fact that He chose us for this time. He knows the numbers of the hairs on our head. He knows when a sparrow falls from the sky. How much more will He do for us.

Bless Up Doq. God's got you and yours covered. Prove me wrong... I'll wait.

We all want this, and we of faith shall have these things but we live in a physical world, with physical problems.

God isn’t intervening and physically striking down the servants of the fallen angels that HE created and exiled here with us - His creations. We are having to do this by standing up on our own against them.

I love God with all that I am, but evil doers must pay an EARTHLY price for the things they have done. In so doing, we will be doing God’s work. There ABSOLUTELY must be reparations and atonement. This evil cannot be permitted to persist - and if God will not act, then - in my heart - it is God’s message that WE must take care of this.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it