Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Great grab, thank you.

You know it seems as though the Gay Mafia) is in control of an awful lot. (Not to implicate the larger gay community at all!) Geffin is mega rich and controls the music industry. Closited members of the government work in tandem with with lobbiests and are compromised beginning with Roy Cohen and Hoover. Schiff, Graham and previously Hoyer dominated Congress and countless others who would rather committ treason than be outed.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Still showing in my feed.

Yeshua follower, LOVE my POTUS! PATRIOT ~ happily married to the love of my life.

Interesting how David Geffen is on this list....Chester Bennington & Chris Cornell is all I'm gonna say.....

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response GQDS Army Gal to her Publication

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response GQDS Army Gal to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Great catch! Thanks❤️

Amer-I-CAN patriot fighting the evils plaguing this world. Shining God's light into the darnkess. ScrewTuber novice.

👍

great job! you my dear are priceless! 🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻