Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The List • The Lost Books of The Bible • 500+ Books to Read

https://thelostbooks.org/the-list/just

go towards the bottom and all Books are in alphabetical order and tap on the Book you want to read.

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

Each Audiobook is one of the Lost Holy Books and there are over 380 Lost Holy Books to listen too.

Daniel 12:4
“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The Bible mentions other books but the God breathed 66 book canonized Bible that's purpose is to reveal our Savior to a fallen world is complete. These additional books from history are beneficial but not stolen from God's Word.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

So you believe out of 777 Holy Books 66 Books are all you need to know Gods plan ?

777 Lost Holy Books of the Bible
https://youtu.be/Ea8s8LmuDGw

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I say this in love and with respect. Starting in Genesis the canonized, inspired word is too lead us to Jesus Christ and how live surrendered lives to him. That is the purpose of those 66 books. The fall, the law, the sacrifices, the prophets, the birth, the death, the future revelation were all written to point us to our Savior. The historical books are beneficial to understanding the times and further history regarding the fathers and the fallen. The God who created the the universe, who holds it all in place, who created the everything seen and unseen doesn't make mistakes. We slander Him by believing his Word was stolen and corrupted.

Your 100% wrong ,but, that is your choice. Do you think you will go to heaven when you die ? When God ask you did you seek his Wisdom given to his prophets your answer will be No. Your obviously a Protastant and the catholic Bible has 68-72 Books. So are you right or wrong ? You’ll find out on Judgement Day. Promise.

“For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says, ‘The stone that you builders rejected has now become the cornerstone.’ There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.””
‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭4:11-12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

It's all about the saving blood of Jesus Christ

And you must be Baptised as a knowing Adult too. Christ was 28 years old when he was Baptised by John the Baptist. God Number is 777 or 7 and Satans number is 666 or 6 . You choose they path you follow ,but, their symbolism will be their undoing.

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

There is so much controversary regarding salvation and baptism. Many preachers/churches have watered the process down. But if you read the scriptures you can clearly see the steps outlined. 1. Hearing the word, 2. Believing. 3. Repenting of our sins. 4. Confessing our faith in Christ. 5. Baptism - immersed in water - not being an infant, but having reached the age of accountability. 6. Remaining faithful in our daily walk.
Many scripturas state this. Not enough space to write it all out. But this link will clearly show the steps with some scriptures. We need to seek our own salvation and not rely on what man says. Upon judgement day we will be held accountable of what WE have done or not done, we cannot BLAME it on anyone else. Also those that have mislead so many will have their own extra punishment...again all of this is in the scriptures.
https://northsidehillsboro.com/about/what-must-i-do-to-be-saved

then what do you do with Ephesians4:5 "One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism"and 1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit."

Clearly He is talking about spirit baptism NOT water baptism. The thing to understand about the baptismal ceremony done by John & then later by the disciples, It was done because of the Jewish people being cleansed and prepared for their Messaiah. Then God chose Paul to go to the Gentiles & Paul even says he thanks God that he has only baptized a few. If water baptism were necessary for salvation then Paul was clearly not in the will of God & everything he wrote needs to be ignored. But we can't do that because Paul is the most prolific writer in the New Testament & pastors depend on Paul's writings. There is clearly a change of God's plan when He chose Paul to go to the Gentiles. It can't be dismissed.

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GiniBird in this post can reply

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Also I would like to add, Paul whom is one of my favorites. Where did he come from, who was he before? This to me clearly shows us that we all have the opportunity for salvation and to be a minister for Christ. But again, it is the entirety of the scriptures, not just segments. Also what is put on your heart when you read, do you ask for discernment for clarification for questions to be raised to look to references?

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

The ONE constant with God is FAITH. Read Hebrews 11 and look at ALL the miracles of Jesus. It is FAITH in God alone that is counted as righteousness. The only thing that has changed is the OBJECT of that faith. Abraham believed God would give him a son and an inheritance BEFORE the law was given. It was counted to him as righteousness. Paul talks about this in Romans. Noah believed God when it had NEVER rained. Everyone Jesus healed had faith that He could heal them. Paul's message is all about faith. It isn't the action of being baptized that is key. It is the action of FAITH, believing what God has said is true and can be trusted above all else. The problem with too many people is they want to DO something to be saved. Jesus FINISHED the job. We only need to have faith in the finished work of Christ. If you want to be baptized, feel free. But it doesn't save you. It can't save you. Only Faith saves. That is all that has EVER been required by God.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

No where in the Bible does it say that baptism is an outward expression of your faith. No where. That is what man says to convince others to be baptized. I profess Jesus as Lord verbally. That is my outward expression. A person looking at me ten years post baptism has NO IDEA that I've been baptized. NONE So how can that be an outward expression on any day but the day of baptism. It all sounds great, but the fact is, confess with your mouth before men is scriptural. Boldness about your faith is more important than being dunked under water and having your pastor say pretty words at a ceremony. Most of those in attendance are already saved. So who are you witnessing to?

(3) Show this thread

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

A lot of times scriptures are taken out of context, you need to read the entire passage to know where the reverence of what is being said is placed. So may I ask if you choose just one scripture saying like this...how do you or what do you do with the many scriptures that state being baptized with water. When we are immersed, we are buried with Christ, we are raised from the water, a new babe in Christ and our journey begins. I mean no malice by this, but more of a question process, We have to put all the scriptures together so to speak. Taking out of context again is mans way to justify their own thinking rather than taking the full context of God's word and what he implied.

I did and I have read it. If you read ALL of Paul's writings you will see there is a different tone than in the ministry of Christ. Jesus always said he came ONLY to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. He did NOT come for the Gentiles. At one point he refused to help the gentile woman whose child was possessed. He helped her after she displayed great faith. It isn't me that is taking things out of context. The ENTIRE scripture needs to be seen in the light of dispensations. Research the Mystery of the Body of Christ that Paul talks about. Find out why he keeps talking about the Mystery given to Him (not Peter, not James or John). That mystery is that the Gentiles would be brought into the Body of Christ. Even Peter and the others acknowledged that Paul was given a special dispensation from Jesus. Water baptism is for the Nation of Israel because it follows Rabinnical law and all their purification rites. That's a fact & quite obvious.

(1) Show this thread