Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Chelsea is a meat puppet, with all those plastic surgerys she is still butt fugly. The ugly radiates from within.

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

Under dirt.

Trying out the one of many platforms. Lost all I followed on YT and now YT is boring. Came to find them all again.

Funny how she hasn't been in the public eye in a long time, isn't it? Funny how the public hasn't noticed it.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Second upside down cross I've seen today🤔🤔her and Melinda Gates. All in the same club

same as her silly stupid lazy show puppet parents.....doing exactly what she's told....lol....or apparently else.....

She has a face that only a demonic saitain worshiper could love. Or a goat.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

wonder how much shit she went through as their daughter?

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

She also ran cloning shops, I know one was in New York.

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

😱Whoa, I didn't know that!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

Anyone else try to see what the other picture was only to figure out it was a picture of a posted pictute 😅🥴😏

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...real question.....where are Her children?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Bitch got the boot