CHINA IS THE WORLDS LARGEST SUPPLIER OF ADRENOCHROME, BODY PARTS, ORGANS, HUMAN HAIR AND LETHAL VIRUSES. TRUMP IS WORKING WITH XI AND PUTIN TO END THIS PLAQUE ON HUMANITY.
IF WE FAIL TO SAVE THE WORLDS CHILDREN THEN ALL HUMANITY WILL BE LOST.
GOD WINS!
#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

look up cym corp.

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

I pray that this happens vey very soon!!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

Every month we hear "next month is a big month." Every week we hear "next week is a big week."

Every day of interest where people said it would happen on that day for one reason or another has passed with either (a) nothing happening or (b) something happening that seemed to be a win for the enemy.

Our lives have become a massive game of move-the-goalpost. I am not happy with Mr. Trump. I disagree with Q. Scare Event NOT necessary. The only necessities are high profile arrests. To hell with the ones still asleep. They would've quickly caught up during each trial's discovery phase.

Just a country girl, lovin life and praising God for his many blessings! Trump supporter and American loving patriot! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Just a stay at home mom who loves her husband and 4 kids her country and trump. Looking for the truth and wanting to help othera wake up

🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💖😢😢😢

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

We all want this. It's just hard to see JB tear the country apart in the mean time. Wish we could get a little flash of hope.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

all his eo's have a 30 day period before they become legally effective. This will be resoved before then

(1) Show this thread