[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.

“JUST IN - Americans in Ukraine should leave the country "in the next 24-48 hours," the White House says.“—Disclose TV

video: Mr. Pool

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1492216319143514112?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Anyone else see a resemblance between the static bars on this video and the picture VK posted, implying it was a medical image, and that he was going to have an operation in a few days and be out of touch?

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

私はビデオの言葉を理解できません。ビデオ時間は1:13です。ミラー 311。悪魔は正義のプーチン氏を悪者にしたいと思うかもしれません。しかし、すべてが計画です。トンガ地震も不自然だと感じます。私はメディアニュースではなく、地元の人々の情報しか信頼できません。。。たぶん日本は特にひどい。
https://anonup.com/thread/8034307

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

This lines up, the Euro is showing a panic next week
Pray for all the regular ppl caught up in this mess

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

👀Full armor of God is on and praying for all in harms way. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts