This update from QUEen Romana might resonate. As we know, the military are keeping everything as low key as possible, and not in our faces. Special teams were trained to blend into the populace and carry out operations without attracting attention or giving rise to alarm in the civilian population.

WE know the military is the only way, as Q stated, but to have them visibly in the public eye taking down the satanic cult could too easily be used by the corrupt media as a “coup” or something of that ilk.

They used Donald Trump to run interference and wake people up and in Canada they need someone similar to provide direction to the civilian population; a neutral party perceived as neither political nor military. Romana fits the bill but not everyone is in the loop, and some truthers who know her role aren’t saying—partially to protect her and partially to keep the disinfo and confusion going.

She is essentially playing a similar role to Q and some don’t have the ability to trust

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Indeed and it's such a beautiful thing I had the pleasure of meeting her and CWO JM SMITH (Sargent Major Canadian Armed Forces) when I visited Ottawa!

🔍 "Introducing Queen Romana Didulo: Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Kingdom of Canada"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/introducing-romana-didulo-head-of-state-commander-in-chief-of-the-sovereign-republic-of-canada
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

She is a F***ING fraud, Donation got to the liberal party of Canada!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

In response Operation Que to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Roadhammer433 in this post can reply

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response John Baron to his Publication

This has already been directly addressed by QR on numerous occasions, you are over a year late to the party. The Canada 1st site was a setup sting op to catch saboteurs, which it did. That's why her RV was hijacked the other day when she requested the site be shutdown and the infiltrator IT guy refused. He Hijacked the RV and kidnapped everyone on board, until her military security team tracked him down. They uncovered he was a George Soros plant.