DAN COMMS: Durham Is Coming For 'The Lovers' Who Discussed Assassinating
Pres. Trump

Dan posted a video of neighbors 'turning on each other' with their snowblowers. Dan posted at 6:00am, connecting to Q600 about the text msgs btwn Lisa Page & Peter Strzok discussing the 'insurance policy'. 600 = THE LOVERS PLANNED TO ASSASSINATE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

Dan's video duration of 28 seconds => 28 = LP (Lisa Page). & 28 => 82 = LP & PS (Peter Strzok).

To further confirm the solution path, Dan posts an INFLATION gif of fire burning money, & links an article with 'inflation soared 7.5% over past 12 mnths'. INFLATION + 7 + 5 + 12 = 124 = THE LOVERS = PETER AND LISA.

For final confirmation, the delta btwn Dan's posts was 2:46 => 246 = THE LOVERS QUARRELLING (connecting to the snowblower quarrel video) and 246 = Lovers Gave Each Other Up = Indict The Lovers Next.

This confirms John Solomon's reports that Durham is after FBI agents for his next indictments.

@watn17

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Good commentary

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

I agree

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

burning of money to me..means..Fed has fallen.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

ThankQ
do tel intel