#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

View from Trump Miami.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In the not to distant future, we will all be like Eddie...

(Doesn't matter if you believe it's flat, until you realize it's flat.)

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Infrared Cameras are revealing far more than anyone expected.

(In the not so distant past, I thought anyone who believed the Earth was Flat was lost or intentionally looking for attention. Then, I started doing my own research. Honestly, never wanted to believe it and moreover didn't want to help others see the TRUTH of it.)

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Great Question, moreover ~ great attitude of curiosity.

It doesn't rise and set, it rotates above us like the stars and the moon - a large circle over a flat plane.

Ever look down a long straight highway with telephone poles on the side, running parallel? They seem to shrink and get smaller in the distance - it's a result of the human eye's perspective.

And, for what it's worth, the size of the "Realm" is vastly larger than our known realm, and there's no human record of any "edge".

(1) Show this thread