Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😢😢😢😢😢

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Thanks for sharing hun

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

I threw up in my mouth reading this... absolutely disgusting. Will never dye/die another egg again..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

They fookn ruin everything, innocent little white bunnies, Christmas, Easter, pizza, beautiful owls.....
It is endless.
We must reverse all their spells and renew the goodness of these things.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤦🏽‍♀️😳

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Same look on Nana's face

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

😼 The very first thing Colleen & Charlie Freak said
before they laid out their brilliant research
on the Q-Plan was — EVERYTHING IS A LIE.

🇺🇸 2-9-22 Q The Storm Rider

THE TRUTH — THERE *IS* REAL LIFE
BEYOND WHAT WE CAN SEE, HEAR & UNDERSTAND

There are 2 diff ALIEN [disclosures]
One FAKE > BLUE BEAM

2nd REAL💥 DISCLOSURE IMMINENT
ANGELS, DEMONS, SPIRITS, INTER DIMENSIONS, GHOSTS.
ALIEN RACES OUTSIDE & INSIDE EARTH
→ THE ICE WALLS
→ The Montane ring
→ The Sea of Shadows
→ The Abyssal ocean
→ The scorched wastelands

💥 You've been lied to all your life
History is a lie
created by the CABAL for thousands of years for CONTROL

TUNNELS FROM UKRAINE
→ RUN PAST ICE WALLS ←

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#BuckleUp
#GodWins

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

hmmm I recall The Great Lakes never give up their dead, either...go finger..🤔

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Putin making last stand. Future proves past. Nice Q.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

sounds smore like Caligula= mass orgy=sex majic

(1) Show this thread