via Telegram
[DECLAS][BIG PHARMA][MAFIA][DEEP STATE]

This video is very disturbing..

it’s of Brandy Vaughan the Merck whistleblower who was found dead December 8th, 2020. In this video she is documenting the intimidation tactics being done to silence her. Please share with everyone

Only people mentioned by @SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

okay so Im not saying that this story is fabricated by any means, BUT for $3,000 why are there no cameras? I live in a cottage on some property and dont have a lot of money, but I invested only $200 on a BLINK by Amazon camera system that I must say picks up everything and works extremely well. able to cover all angles of my house and property.. like her front door with the ladder thing.. wheres your front door camera everyone has?! anyways, may her poor soul rest in peace. i have a vaccine injured son, and I commend and thank her for her bravery and heroism while on this Earth. 🙏

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!💞 Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

What a disgusting world we live in, God rest her soul!!!💞

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

God Bless Brandy. What a strong Soul. Hope she is in Peace.

Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for the house of Israel.. . #TakeTheOath #WWG1WGA #Godwins #SBN

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response George Rivera to his Publication

of course they are going to say that. which means they are in on it. why wouldnt they do a bug/camera sweep? where are tge cameras? $3000 she should have evidence.

(1) Show this thread

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

what a courageous woman! my heart goes out to her family 💕