"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

GEORGENEWS βœ”
@georgenews

"⚑️⚑️UK PM declares ALL Covid restrictions to be scrapped from the end of this month

It includes ending the legal requirement for those who test positive for coronavirus."

###

For God ✝️ & Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Floridian πŸ–οΈ

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Hey boo! How have you been?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response RedPill Crusade to her Publication

HEY!!! :) I just sent you a message!! It is you!!! Missed you from Twitter days, my friend! YAY!!! :) Welcome to AnonUp!!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ‘

For God ✝️ & Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Floridian πŸ–οΈ

I was so excited to see you! I miss all the peeps from Twitter. I've been grinding on Telegram and Tik Tok.
Only came over here when I saw@vincentkennedy started posting again. β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

Glad you joined us all here too!! Look through my list, 'cause you'll see more familiar faces! This is like our home base for anons! πŸ˜‡ Hey, have you seen@QuestionWhatIsReal or@Yellow17? They have accounts here but have been missing for a very long time.

In response RedPill Crusade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

P.S.: That address for Question What Is Real should've just been:@QuestionWhatIs