The overdramatic hype of BTC amongst states and governments signals it’s going to crash IMO.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

By no means am I an expert, but I agree. XRP and DOGE are my bets in terms of alt coins. BTC dead cat bounce and then true winners/losers are decided IMO.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

which could be happening RN.... js 🤷🏻‍♂️
*nfa

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

God will provide. And if not in this life- the next. The money talk is getting old. I’d rather have mana from heaven than worry about worldly riches. Probs missing the mark- but misleading. I just don’t get the push.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

BQQM

(1) Show this thread

same with reassurances about the dollar, yield curve, and stock market. stay blind and listen to the narrative, while we steal your wealth.

same old song and dance. only now, too many of us see through it for [them] to get away with it again.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The naked panic to support and promote BTC means they fear that this Ponzi scheme is coming to an end.