Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Police threaten to arrest protesting truckers

Ottawa police tells protesting Canadian truckers they will be fined or arrested and their trucks seized

9 Feb, 2022 23:07

To “obstruct, interrupt or interfere with the lawful use, enjoyment, or operation of property,” is a criminal offense known as “mischief to property,” the Ottawa police announced on Wednesday afternoon.

The police said that the “unlawful act of blocking streets in the downtown core” amounts to just such a crime.

Anyone blocking the streets or assisting others in doing so, directly or indirectly, may be guilty of that offense and may be arrested without a warrant, the police said. Those arrested may be denied bail, and their property – including trucks – may be seized and forfeited.

They might want to hand out copies of this
And record everything of course

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I have distributed it. Thank you.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

"police" who commit war crimes don't get to walk away. Its all being recorded and documented. I was just following orders is no excuse

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

These Luciferian NaziWO Psychopaths do NOT care
about LAWS. When the topic of The Nuremberg Code
came up, the head of the EU said "We'll Just Have To
Eliminate It".

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

It can dictate action en masse though & some will hesitate if they are threatened with lawsuits that may leave em without clean underwear so to speak
Just passing along info - if it were up to me I'd consider them a clear & present danger & act accordingly when reasonable methods failed

(1) Show this thread