Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Brilliant!!🀣🀣

how do we go about getting our free crackpipe, all i have gotten out of this whole crap show is, higher gas prices My tax dollars are paying for this so I want one as a novelty item or a bardering tool.

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

🀣🀣🀣 I am tempted to follow her for the humor!!

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£She nailed it, as a former garden designer, impeccable placement. lol

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ₯· An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫑

hahahaha

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

my second wife, not embarrassed to say that anymore, had a terrarium at her grandmother’s place which she lived during her childhood. she had 2 actually. One was a plant terrarium and one was for shrimp. One shrimp lasted over 20 years. Had to clean the egg shaped glass with a magnet. that’s not a metaphor to the world. her shrimp house was egg shaped and only 6 inches tall. no food was ever given to it. lived for over 20 years. A magnet cleaned the outer edge of the glass encasement. enclosed system.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

COOL back to "smart dust" nice wrap in. Real eyes, realize.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Atlanta tunnels too, TF is under the main stadiums, and yep. They skeered in Altanter too, the bad ones, RUBY tf ws that. PLENTY of useful pics on my face crook pics, PIC AFTER fkin pic, and HARRISON sup with that mofo.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚I just resaw the meme. lol

(2) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

πŸ˜‚

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£I don't even drink coffee often last thing I want is that bs in meh, KICKIN NWO ASS GETS ME HIGH>

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Them fkin triple stranders. LETS SEE fk face biden was around a long time, and then they cloned Carter fkin ages ago, I am starting to see a pattern with these pos. lol

(2) Show this thread