🧐

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

In response Marlene van to her Publication

I have been buying organic, but think I am gonna bust out my bread maker, and start making my own again.

YEP, and you can get a desk top bread maker, for like under 30 these days. AND some simple recipes online, if you don't have one, I have seen several recipes I wanna try to bake.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

in my humble opinion both are very tasty just one happens to smell a little better than the other 😘💗

In response Jes King to her Publication

I don't have the patience, BUT I do wanna start trying. Savory meals, I am good at, but baking, I haven't really gotten into which is where the bread maker comes into play. BUT I saw some online recipes I think I could do. And yep probably does taste better in the oven. YUM>

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

same same and same literally 😂👍
and I think I'm going to start with focaccia because it doesn't look like you can mess that up unless you have dirty fingernails which lately because of my job I do but I'm really really really diligent about washing³ my hands#OCD

In response Jes King to her Publication

🤣😂😂THAT is the bread I am starting with then. LOL Awesome, ty sister.

WHOA awesome, LOOKS so GOOD, ty.

(1) Show this thread