I didn’t wear a mask one single time.

NOT ONCE!

God’s honest truth.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

✌🏼I was told one time at my husband's pulmonologist appointment that I had to wear a mask, my reply...I'm severly claustrophobic you put a mask on me shit's going to get real, real fast. No mask ever, work in the public, never took anything home to my husband who has chronic copd. We take Zinc Quercetin twice a day have done for almost 3 years now I'm 66 and he is 70 this Sept. Not even the sniffles.

gematrix.org
"I didnt wear a mask one single time NOT ONCE Gods honest truth"

Hello Doq! Same here. My strenght have been tested few times and I stood my ground. Praise to those who was arrested because their beliefs about the mask. Brave Warriors!
I was arrested in Finland 04/2021 for protesting. It was illegal to protest on market square (according to City and Police 😂).
There is also Päivi Räsänen lawsuit case about quotation from bibel in Finland at the moment.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Neither did I. No thermometer, no tests, no masks, no shot. Praise God I didn't even got the sniffles since this circus started.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I still remember when you spoke about it early on, it doesn't seem that long ago but it really has been such a long time lol, back on twitter when you said you refused, I stood right there defiantly with you and you said you were so fookin' proud of me. 😁
It was such a little thing to you but little things like that are big things to me. I was beaming all day knowing I was holding the line side by side with some powerful warriors. 😎🔥

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

My certificates are tied to a mask, those assholes. Ironic, career chose in part for freedom. I leave nose out, and sometimes the whole mask off with a mug, to complete the mission according to actual legal code. My industry is breaking laws and committing crimes against humanity. Wore the same two homemade American flag masks the whole time. Outside of that environment, NEVER.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

i gotta b honest i wore a mask ,once, start of the plandemc . misses ws giving birth and i had a cold. Nurse told me to take it off, i felt a right idjut🤣🤣ONCE(shortly) never again...

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I was the only Mom at the dance competitions rocking a fishing buff just to enter 🤣 lmao. never bought a mask....

I did but not any more as I will be caring one of the Biden free crack pipes around and look like I’m getting ready to smoke. 😂

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Where do you live? I guess you don't get out much. :)

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Had to wear one in medical facility and at my elderly parents place at check in - cloth and below my nose - no issues

God bless you, DoQ+!! More patriots need to step up. I dont wear one anywhere I go. Fed up. 100%

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Awesome! I wish I could say the same. I started going maskless the spring of 2021. It is so nice to see a growing number of others going maskless.

I had one but never wore it . I love my lipstick to much 😍

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Good for you...can I ask what state?

HAVE NOT HAD ONE SINCE I WAS 10 AT HALLOWEEN.

Me neither....NEVER. I am no slave.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

me neither!
never ever will i wear one or will my children! they were put on this earth, by me, to breathe oxygen and have facial communication with other humans

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

once to visit my mother in law at the nursing home for mothers day.... otherwise, not a chance.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I did for about a month, then I stopped, and that's where the journey became visible, I cannot truly find words to describe where it took me, but I am so very grateful to God, every moment.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I refuse to participate in cult rituals. God guides. My health requires breathing freely. Govt wants to kill. God wants to give more life.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Less than 5 here. And those were battles in itself.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Same! God's honest truth!

I will, however, wear a bandana so they'll 'allow' me to come in to shop, or worship.

Makes me feel like a cowboy about to rob a stagecoach.
I'm down with that.
😎

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

SAME 😎 And my wife and kiddoes 🇺🇸

American cowgirl presently in France. "Les hirondelles" (swallows) symbolize fresh beginnings, the end of winter and the arrival of spring

Thank you for the inspiration, Doq. The power of love. Comes through loud and clear across the pond. Sending gratitude your way.

Where we go one (the Shepherd), we go all (His flock).

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Unfortunately to continue my quest for my horticulture degree, the tech school make you wear one. However, its always below my nose sometimes below my lips.

Havent been talked to about the half assed way i wear it so it will continue that way.

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

I NEVER wore one. I had to go to the ER once and I refused and the doctor told them to leave me alone. Costco lost alot of money by not letting me in. Positive side of that is that I saved alot of money.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I admit I wore a mask two times to our local grocery (after previously having a loud conflict with store manager with many eyes on).. the 2nd time I ran into a good friend who wasnt wearing one. Peeled off my stupid diaper and immediately smiled and thanked her for restoring my bravery! That was January 2021. Have only worn my smile since.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

lol my FACE diaper... just to clarify

(1) Show this thread

Alot tougher in Chicago....Been kicked out of several stores and threatened with arrest