Patriotic mom with vaccine damaged adult son making a homestead in a red state. Love my Orange Man. And been a member since January 2021!!

So listening to a Restored Republic broadcast and what is going on in Canada where the military basically took control and it was announced that they were under military control and put in a Queen that is actually for the people made me think of USA. If the military takes control publicly and puts someone (hopefully DJT) in charge could this end sooner vs. later??

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Penny Blake to her Publication

On February 5, 2022 Marshall law was called for the kingdom of Canada by Queen Romana 1776 Common Law and Freedom Is coming to us all . God Bless and Protect our military saviors of mankind 🇺🇸

Agree. I know the USA is unofficially already under martial law. And I guess we will move forward as in the case of Canada. Dark days now that will soon be glorious. And yes, God Bless the patriots stamping out the evil.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PennyPotter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Penny Blake, click on at the bottom under it