🧐

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Ours were looking like skeletons for a while but better now.

Well I think if they took them over and made food that won't soft kill us that would be great. I shop online, so haven't been to one in a while, but heard its rough local, actually a local from my area, posted that on face crook initially.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I went a couple weeks ago and empty and full was about 50/50 but yesterday mostly full

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I hope the tie ins to most of these companies, the fact many are likely involved in trafficking at higher levels, and the FDA now being known as what it is, the federal death admin, maybe just maybe they can commandeer the sites, and make clean food. Lil idea I have always thought of over the decades. I think that would be awesome. AND hopefully we will all become more like our past generations and start going local. Just some ideas I have thought of over the decades.

(1) Show this thread