I don't think POTUS is in Mar a Lago, don't think he has been for quite a while (if at all) - not buying the golf course video or the picture with McCarthy..

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

I am that I am. I will not go quietly into the night. God is Love.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

i like how youre thinking...

If we are taking Q literal that we are watching a video then obiously everything we see on camera and TV screens is scripted and potentially happened some time ago! Maybe nothing we are only seeing on TV screens is actually happening at that moment. If all the stuff has already been accomplished and God already won, then obviously the sleepers have to be woken up by a preview of the things that happened to bring it to that moment! If we truly are watching a movie then I agree with Shane Browning, NOTHING we see is real and just designed to wake up the sleepers!

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

After watching Monkeywerx... there should be a yellow no fly zone or warning above Mar A Lago & there hasn't been since couple hours after the 20th BS

In response Alice Richter to her Publication

yep this ... no no fly zone, POTUS not there

(1) Show this thread

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

There is a video on you tube...... thegunnerswife - it will say time travel on it. Now IF he is one - DAMN but I would go back where he came from until this SHYT was resolved....... I would make sure my family was safe from harm!

Same. Well insulated means out of sight and protected.

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

i heard the trump that goes golfing , is his clone.. He has said that his clone plays better than him.. seriously. i agree, no way he has be out in the open during this most vulnerable time 🤞

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Anymore my sense of reasoning is, if they want me to believe it, I don't.

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Yeah, I gotta agree......something off with the pic of him and McCarthy.......but also, there isn't a TFR over Mar a Lago like there should be if he were there

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

golf course video could have been taken at any time, really.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I agree with you