I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

It was said the end was not for everyone. It is true. I am trying to see it through, for my love. But it is hard. It was the biggest lost I've ever suffered. This world does not need me any longer. The light inside is dimming, and I feel like I will succumb to the wounds soon. I always say WE MUST FIGHT but it seems like the ones that fight the hardest lose the most. My angel died fighting-and I will too; but I am growing tired of the wait. I just want to unsheath my sword and drape the armor of God across my breast and charge the enemy and end this. Too many innocent lives lost.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

You cant give up! I know how you feel inlost my son in 2020 i cey daily, we fight for them. Keep your mind busy and know that the end is for you and your fighting for her. Im crying as i type this, I just want you to know your not alone♥️🙏🏻

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Even if I make it to the end, I will have no direction or drive. But winning, for her will be enough. Then I can rest until my time is near.

No. That is grief talking. Grieve, remember the love. You will find yourself and your passion again. The world needs YOU. We need warriors like you. You are not Frodo...be Samwise...find something to love again...find that reason to live.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasklessMagoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it