Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

๐“˜๐š๐“ถ๐••แ’๐š๐›ˆ๐ ๐ ๐›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

don't forget...
crack pipes from china..

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I refuse to watch it but girlfriend had it on yesterday they are doing ski jumping right next to nuclear reactors guessing closed but the MSM is calling them old iron mill stacks with cooling towers. Those are cooling towers for nuclear material. Don't care what they say

https://corruptionbuzz.com/2022/02/08/beijing-winter-olympics-2022-nuclear-power-plant-ski-jump-site/

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

The Olympics are on? ๐Ÿ˜

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Chinese Olympics are a big false flag

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Thats just a coincidence

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

NOT.

(1) Show this thread

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

Next up, crack pipes... Made In China

All Funded by the [DS][.]๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ””

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Now there's a wake up call!!

Great Post Rob! My Grandmother Was A Finnerty, Pretty Cool!

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great Anaogyโ€™s of truth C.D.!๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘