#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only 2 ways this 200k+ Sealed can go.
For [Them]
or
For ]Us[

I made my bet. [Them]
#wwg1wga

Hiiiii VK!!!! I'm trying to keep myself occupied here during the DECLAS phase. Old news to anons.
Hope you had a good week(:

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UnityLovePeace in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

I love the red panda! Adorable. Now I ask God to put his shield of protection around all involved in the mission. In Jesus name, Amen.

I'm so grateful for all the many#rabbitholes the original anons guided us down!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Poised Savage to his Publication

What I got out of the tyrannical lockdowns of the Covid fiasco was a real relationship with God, a great awakening by Q + Trump and a HUGE family of anons that make up for anyone I may have lost along the way because they think/thought I was just a crazy "conspiracy theorists." #WINNING#Boomerang#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga ❤ (Oh and a new love for Red Pandas)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was thinking the same, we have seen most of this already.
Still trying to get it out tho some may have missed a lot of it.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, still circulating the news with my normie friends. I'm just super excited because I can't predict the ending, I keep trying lol. I just know Trump has ALL the cards. THE SUSPENSE IS HIGH LOL!

(1) Show this thread