Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Excellent! Bring 'em down!

I hope they do it, let's get this party started, time to get rid of all the dual Israeli citizens in government

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

"Jews" are just people whose ancestors converted to the "religion" "Jewish"... that was made up by the Phoenicians. People always tell me they are "Jewish"... but never tell me they are a "Jew"... because that does not exist. They might be Irish or German or French or Italian or British etc. The truth is getting exposed...

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣BTD

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂😂😂

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

hey Doq.. Off topic, but what do you think of my new coffee bean (only available in Aus for now)…

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

all i want is for@VincentKennedy and Doq to ‘see-it’ 👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

Would only make it more available to the masses, they would jump on it in a heart beat

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

GOT THEM WHERE WE WANT THEM ALLLLLLLL😎🍿🍿🍿

https://youtu.be/EIpjN5IJmMw

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

doesnt seem to be affectimg XRP ;)