Any reco on the best kitty litter setup that requires the least effort and best smell?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Get a box with high sides. My cats throw it sky high.
https://www.drelseys.com/

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

use liners inside the box, they can be find near the litter in store, easy to dispose and box stays cleaner; no perfumed litter nor baking soda it is unhealthy for them!

Scoopable and scoop daily. Plus your cat will thank you.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

My cats always went outside, but I’ve heard that baking soda sprinkled on top of the kitty litter helps reduce the smell

Make a neat stack of 4 to 5 unfolded Puppy Absorbent pads.
Place all pads inside litter box. Use large plastic clips (the colorful ones) and secure at corners and in between. Place enough litter (make a small mound) for kitty to do his business.
At the end of the day or sooner remove the top liner and
dispose as usual. This bundle is not heavy. Now kitty has a clean liner ready for more litter.
Natural, not clumping clay litter, can be returned to the ground if you have a yard or garden.
😺😸😻

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

we use organic no fragrance. i have a bottle of lemongrass essential oil colloidal silver spray. Spray the bottom of the litter box. put in litter and spray with silver spray. Spray daily after scooping. works amazing. I live the many values of silver!

I'd try prayers and traction before surgery! Seen too many end up worse after surgery....Meanwhile applying the stripes on Jesus to give you healing and restoration!!! For by His stripes we are healed ✨🙏💙 Whatever two ask in His name, He will do!!!#Dare2Believe YES AND AMEN!!HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH 🎡🎡🎡

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

oh my....commented on the wrong post! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🥴😮🙄

(1) Show this thread

We are about to try pine pellets. Super cheap but not sure how its going to work out just yet. Currently using crystals and they work really well.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Raw fed maine coon cat here. Because he's raw fed, his litter box has less stank than others. We bought a cabinet, the doors open wide and we purchased a medium "cement mixing tray" bought at Home Depot, because it's big and it filled the cabinet. You could put whatever you want in there though because of the size of the cabinet. A tray slides out the front for easy cleanup. We absolutely recommend the "naturally fresh" clumping crushed walnut shells litter.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Yes, they do sell kits, must have time and patience like my mother in law did. I’ve never tried it on a cat, however. But certain it’s achievable!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

True story, honest! My beloved late Mother-in-law Janis, actually trained her cat to use the human toilet! I don’t know how, but she did, bless her soul. We just use the clumping stuff, but rule of thumb is 2 boxes for every cat. Our Mr. Blue just turned 16 years old last week. He weighs 21 lbs! He has 2 boxes side-by-side and uses both. Hubs & I have a very small ranch home. I keep those boxes clean daily.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

potty train
down the
drain the swamp

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

This changed my life :) No trays, no crystals...use with regular dust free clumping litter you can get anywhere. Kitty loves it. No cover so it does require some clean up from stray litter

https://store.petsafe.net/simply-clean-litter-box

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

🤣😂😉then teach the cat how to use the app

(1) Show this thread

naturally freah walnut litter. less dust snd smell

Tiny Cats Breeze liter system is great! less maintenance and odor! has a pee pad you chnage out every so often depends on how many cats. the pellets dont stick to them and last a month

Pine pellet cat litter. Natural and it doesn't have the fine dust that is probably not good for neither the cats nor us.

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Yesterdays news! Made from newspapers..

we use cat litter that is made of crushed walnut shells. does pretty good with smell but you still have to scoop the poop. lol.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Try Arm & Hammer litter with baking soda. It eliminates odors :)
Bonus: It's made in America 👍

😎I bet Catturd can hook you up.

😎I bet Catturd can hook you up.

They have "self cleaning litter boxes" a little more expensive but worth it. I don't have one yet, but its on muh list.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

2228 > now is 8.2.22 or 2/8/22 whichever format you preffer.

5:5

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

VERY cool picture!!

(1) Show this thread