XRP to the SUN . ☀️
Up .18 in the last 24 hours!!!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

pushing crypto without facts is dangerous

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

I stand behind XRP . 1117 %
I have literally spent hours a day for going on almost 2 years! There are TONS of XRP HODLERS in this community! I highly suggest learning everything you can about XRP .

i worked in banking and lost my job over all the happenings. i understand xrp, crypto, or or fundumental currency.

what information do you have or documents related to the value of xrp versus being a cryti influencer??

im not bashin or attacking, just telling you to prove it or stop promoting what anyone can see... this isnt even xrps all time high so why the hype??

If you do some research you will understand! I will be posting a lot more stuff on XRP so if you dont like that stuff you are welcome to unfollow me etc if you dont like my posts or they bother you. Try to understand what the new Quantum Financial System that will be coming and then you will understand the importance of XRP .

as i said, i worked in banking. i understand the implications. what can you prove?

I have nothing to prove to you Patriot, do your own research!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

then dont post like you know something some else doesnt if you cannot expand on the detail to make the information valuable

Excuse me ?

(1) Show this thread