♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

🚨🚨 Another conspiracy theory? Stefan Oelrich, President of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division, made a confession at the World Health Summit in Berlin. Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter According to him, a big chunk of the global population would have rejected cell & gene therapies two years ago. Well, the plandemic created a nice opportunity for “some people.” …

https://thetruereporter.com/watch-military-lawyer-says-genetic-changes-caused-by-mrna-covid-19-jabs-create-new-human-species-as-intellectual-property/

WATCH: Military Lawyer Says Genetic Changes Caused By mRNA COVID-19 Jabs Create New Human ‘Species’ As Intellectual Property - The True Reporter

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Bayer is the rebranded company that was the German company that created and supplied the Nazi with the gas to murder Jews !
Same damn company

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i am a nurse and ive honestley refrained from commenting bc i know we are in the hot seat. However i am that nurse that has done my research and i am totally against whats going on in our system. I have refused to give a vaccine, i refuse to give remdesiver and i am 100% honest with my patients and their families!! i may get fired and thats ok bc if it saves someones life its worth it!! these big pharm companies are making a killing off of killing people!! i refuse to sit silent!! It is my duty as a human to alert my patients of the bs doctors are feeding them!! i cant tell you how many patients and families have thanked me for going against what the doctors are trying to force them to do!!! SAY NO TO THE JAB, SAY NO TO THE VENT!!!!!!! So many unnecessary deaths!! I get i trouble every shift for not wearing a mask and guess what I DONT CARE!!!! We healthcare workers cannot be sheep!!! If they fore me tomorrow it will be bc I know the truth and i wony back down to their lies!!! Bayer ca

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Nurse America to her Publication

Nurse here too. Standing with you 100%!

We have a friend in ICU right now with Covid pneumonia - he wouldn't take the ivermectin and supplements I gave him until he was really really sick. Men are stubborn, what can I say?

He was taken by ambulance to the ER 2 days ago, the ER doctor refused to go into his room or admit him because our friend was 'unvaxxed'. Sent him home on azithro.

Today another ambulance ride - a different ER doctor admitted him. IV fluids, breathing treatments, oxygen - but no antibiotics??? Ugh...

I told him to write out, and have someone witness, that he is refusing remdesivir and morphine, refuses the vaccine and refuses to be ventilated (his wishes, but they ignored anything he said) and have it put in his chart and give a copy to his family. He did it. Now we wait and see... He's lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks from dehydration and diarrhea, couldn't eat anything or it went right through him. Again, man syndrome, he wishes he took what I gave him sooner..

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Nurse America to her Publication

may the most high bless u all thank you!🙏

(8) Show this thread