Banks and governments are being forced into crypto. Since when have banks and governments ever been forced into anything?

They are the ones that have forced THE PEOPLE into their [system] for ages.

This has to be that ‘higher powers at play’ thing@vincentkennedy keeps talking about.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ripple is the only one that makes sense. Everything else is a wait-and-see which one will stick.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is time we got on top of this!
Now that more ppl are awake and have seen how they operate maybe just maybe we can.
Here is the tricky part:

Once ppl open up their pineal gland and actually connect with God, it is simply no longer in you to do harm.

If we could multiply that to almost every soul, OH MY GOODNESS!
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD MEAN?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

i think 2 years 0 crypto. no quantum voting. go back to paper ballots. flean up the mess. throw out the trash. you have 2 years to inform and teach people. then crypto or whatever digital currency can be implemented. as it looks right now we are just going down same path .. Do not see how adfing another " money " item in this pot helps anything. first clean air, clean food, handle the illegal taxation, save the children. bring in healing tech. then money....

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

True that, Doq. Now that we know what we know, doesn't the "too big to fàil" bailout want to make you do ______ and _____ to the ceo's whos lifestyles and fico scores never changed.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

since they’ve been covertly seized for crimes against humanity and/or election fraud? i would think “the plan” would involve keeping as many people gainfully employed until the very last moments. changes happening behind closed doors keep the wheels turning public in the dark. too much light of course is blinding. CEO of my employer has been on broadcasts looking sweaty. i imagine its highly possible its filmed in front of a green screen in Gitmo.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

the fed is dead

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

"Internet changed everything."

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread