Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Amer-I-CAN patriot fighting the evils plaguing this world. Shining God's light into the darnkess. ScrewTuber novice.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Trump will be back by April.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response View AsQ'd to his Publication

You - Nana
Same thoughts

Only people mentioned by @J3nnif3rlynn2 in this post can reply

⭐️⭐️FOR GOD & COUNTRY⭐️⭐️EXPOSING EVIL⭐️⭐️ 💖💖SAVE THE CHILDREN💖💖LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP💖💖 🇺🇸🇺🇸MILITARY Is The Only Way🇺🇸🇺🇸

I dont believe in any dates that are given by others at this point. And we end up heartbroken again and open ourselves up to ridicule from family and friends. Does anyone really know what is going to happen next? No? Then that means [THEY] don't know either! This is God's Divine Plan and it will all happen at the precise moment He wants it to and not a minute before. God is NEVER late. Always right on time!❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨

In response Divine Warrior to her Publication

😘😘😘😘😇😇😇😇😏😏😏😏

(1) Show this thread

There has been no date given by Q. The people who are putting out dates are doing so by their own agendas....

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

I know it seems like the goal posts are always getting moved. 😐

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

that is exactly what I was about to say.