"A tiny fragment of ๐ŸHIV" added to ๐Ÿ’‰vaccine: ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡

[These] people are evilโ—

@HATSTRUTH ๐ŸŽฉ

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

It's like using a spark plug and saying you're using a tiny fragment of a car. It has fuck all to do with HIV, other than that being where this protein was discovered.

Yes, I have a family member that recently tested positive for HIV for this reason.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

That family member is getting railed and is using this as an excuse.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

๐Ÿ’•Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.๐ŸŒธ๐ŸƒDo not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Yes. This is true.
Its exactly what I saw when I found it on the NIH website, before all of Wuhan lab research from the NIH search functions was removed by someone purposefully.

I had searched from information in the "book pages" from a fiction novel that were going around, from 1979 or 1980. I searched on "bat heat electric fungus" and a researchers name that was in the book, and I found the research on the NIH website.

It was a batmite with fungus, with a small bit of HIV built on a SARs. I have since learned that SARs are specific and patented.