Don't care much for AJ, thought he might be a double agent at one point, but he did bring this to light a while before a lot of others started to catch on

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

they also make great raised bed gardens /aqua ponic setups πŸ‘πŸ₯¦πŸ₯’πŸ₯¬πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸ

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

yes I remember seeing a video back around 2012 of these guys coming across them stacked as high as you could see as far as you could see.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

I remember the video - talk about giving you cold chills
I think that & pics I've seen were taken when Loser Barry was still in office for sure

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

AJ was my kick starter. props to him for that but, once a gate keeper always a gate keeper

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

AJ (minus the overdramatics) is actually an exceptional starter kit for truthers.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Thought of these pictures when the vaccine came out