Q drops allow us to see the reverse engineering documentation.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

like a spiral!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well when you are able to see the future and determine the end and have access to computers that can game out every single possible event in between with alternative moves and counter moves for years, Nana is thinking that is just a little bit easier to do.
The beauty of it to me is the timeline manipulation that was achieved pretty much on target on both sides that forced the evils to expose their OWN dirty deeds one right after another over and over as tho they were incapable of stepping out of their rituals was the genius of it.
Q literally used their own rules to destroy them. The same rules and rituals they have used against us for centuries.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

That is why Trump was untouchable., walked into North Korea ALONE, dared do the Fed no other President was able to do. He and patriots controlled the whole show.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

LOOKING GLASS.

(11) Show this thread