Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

The one eye and “manifesting” are not good things. Beware of New Age theology- their god is not my God. Self-reliance is a lie from satan.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

You are barking up the wrong tree. Science was created to disprove God. Don’t you understand that satan is the great deceiver? It would be very easy to “plant” those “lost books”only to find them to promote satan’s perversion of God’s Word.
I was very confused at one point because there is so much “new” info out there, but it all points back to satan’s lies and deceit in the Garden of Eden. He told Eve if she wanted to be like God, she needed to follow him(satan). God removed her (and Adam) from the garden/paradise. Future proves past- satan’s tricks have not changed. 3 slides

First off, I don't bark. You commented on a post I shared. I am respectful of anyone's way of thinking or beliefs. If you do not agree then that's perfectly great by me. I'm a follower of my own heart. Not a religion.
Don't get your panties in a bind if someone's post the contrary to your post. I've read several of your replies to other's post. Then when they respond you get upset. It works so well when we accept that others may not agree. You seem to get offended. And that is perfectly okay by me.
Second, have a great day. I love you just the way you are. 😁

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TX_Traveler in this post can reply

I honestly do not get upset. I hope your day is good as well!