German, always open minded. Seeing how the leftist are destroying my country + watching Trump videos totally changed my mind.

Will#Putin#KRIEG ? - Die Hintergründe des#Ukraine -Konflikts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCwx94TOGPQ

Will Putin Krieg? - Die Hintergründe des Ukraine-Konflikts - YouTube

Die Eskalation des Ukraine-Konflikts ist brandgefährlich. Die Folgen eines Krieges mitten in Europa, an dem die Atommacht Russland direkt und die NATO mindes...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response JustAn Anon to his Publication

That micro expression - raised left brow (as we look at her) raised right mouth corner... this is the expression of contempt.

This is someone so secure in her beliefs, nothing will assail them.

Is this the German version of Madcow?

I think her contempt is more for the people she talks about.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1Counterpart2 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response JustAn Anon to his Publication

I do not speak German, so I am going on body language and a translation of the headline, and intro para. only - I read her as left, pushing the idea that Putin would be the instigator of war.

Leftist talking heads have a tendancy to move their bodies more - trying to invade the space of those they are talking to, in an attempt to force their point across, they do this even when there is no person infront of them too.

Just going on experience.

German, always open minded. Seeing how the leftist are destroying my country + watching Trump videos totally changed my mind.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

She does exactly the opposite. She criticizes the actions of the West/NATO and explains the whole situation accurately

(1) Show this thread