il Donaldo Trumpo
@PapiTrumpo
My Freedom Truckers are getting out of control... THEY'RE DOING THE MACARENA NOW!!!

7:23 PM · Feb 4, 2022·Twitter Web App

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Canadians schooling msm on what a mostly peaceful protest looks like.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Why are they being treated so badly they are peacefully protesting 🤬

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Wait- the Ottawa police now make the laws?

(3) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Take a dance break, peeps, and dance right where you are with these Canadians! (Yes, I just did too.🤣😍)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😍❤️ YES!! Keep dancing, Canadians!! LOVE!!! ❤️😍