I love what this Patriot is doing! Boots on the ground, providing footage of DC and support to the troops. If you’d like to donate👇🏻

Hey everyone, thank for the support! If you’d like to donate my Venmo is Richard-Potcner and the 4 of my cell are 2446. Pete’s owner-Gum, would like me to manage the monetary donation as this would be easier for her. If you’d like to send tangible things you can mail them to Petes and we will get them distributed. Thanks so much! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👊🏻👊🏻

Richard’s Telegram: https://t.me/richardcitizenjournalist

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

This is absolutely awesome. God Bless these people. Love sent their way.👍💞💓

🦋God/Faith/Love🦋 May we all live as one. 🐶 Ziek🐶❤️Rylie🐶 My heart belongs to Ghost. #SaveOurChildren #BRB #Vets

❤️🇺🇸❤️🦋💫

this is sooo awesome

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Patriot

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

WWG1WGA🙏❤️🌎

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I love Richard! Amazing ❤️

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

I followed this guy on Twitler. Top man. Wished he was here...

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

God bless you and the soldiers. Brought tears to my eyes. So great to see some positive things happening.

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Outstanding Support. Many have no idea what guarding and standing ready at a moments notice means. Regardless of weather, feelings etc -- duty is always first. You guard DVs, nuclear bombs, weapons and the like day in and day out. Now once politics catches up with the real world, then we'll see results.

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

this is so sad..God bless these guys for bring hot coffee an food to OUR OWN SOLDIERS..

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

The VENMO to Richard is super easy too.
WWG1WGA!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

💞Thank you for this - giving them a call and doing a VENMO for the reporter

(1) Show this thread

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

They are awesome! Wish I was there to help.

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

Agree! True Patriots, we all contribute in our own way:)

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

/Salute

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

He and his girfriend are the best!! ❤️