🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴BIG WIN: Alberta's premier announces an END to all COVID restrictions, beginning with the vax pass next week. The truckers have succeeded in causing the Canadian province to back off its COVID mandates.

Canada is becoming love and unity, the world will follow.
RT from Martingeddes@telegram

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Thank you Canada for showing us how to do it!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

We are witness, co-creators, privileged to BE at this moment!

(1) Show this thread