Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

DING DONG, THIS IS WRONG.

Here is here real family:

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

When she posted that she owed President Trump her life, I presumed she was a trafficked, controlled entity during her anti Trump years. Jr was certainly old enough to father a child in 1988. Adoption would have been sketchy for a Kennedy. Rambling through a pile of dots. Family is every thing dot bloodlines dot. The horrors of celebrity dot.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Nope😎

Above All Else, Righteousness!

Hm, If this Q thing is as they say it is (past/future) then i need to re assume some fundametals.
Age cannot be accurate..
Parents cannot be accurate (her mom must be different)

This is not to be viewed directly in the traditional sense

I cannot go with time thing only because i have no way of measuring such things.

We The People WWG1WGA - Then, Writer, Photographer, Artist, late night Poet. And yeah, I'm Deplorable!

Beautiful Soul through and through...Thank you for all you do for US!

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

I love a good MOVIE also 🍿🍿🍿🔥🔥

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Not true. Stop putting out disinformation. Period.

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

She was born in 1988; impossible to be their child. So sorry.

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

This is utter bullshit! I'm unfollowing you and anyone else who puts this kind of bullshit out!

Best of both worlds......of course!

Please stop passing around fake information, I keep seeing so much crap online to make Patriots looks stupid and crazy. Yesterday they were passing around the notion that Biyron was Princess Diana and President DJT Son, such utter bs!

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Alaskan Beauty to her Publication

It is called "The Great Awakening" for a reason fren......

(1) Show this thread

Suspended from Twitter- WWG1WGA- MAGA- GOD WINS

JFKjr and Carolyn didn't even know each other in 1988, the year Kayleigh was born... Get a grip

c'mon the age doesn't fit... she has parents & a sister from those same parents

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Murphy Law to his Publication

she certainly looks like a Kennedy. as far as age, makeup can do wonders. Who says her birthdate is her real birthdate.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

laugh...?? lolol!

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

That would be fucking AMAZING! No matter her lineage, she's a BADASS ROCK STAR! ❤🇺🇸❤

Suspended from Twitter- WWG1WGA- MAGA- GOD WINS

JFK jr and Carolyn didn't even know each other in 1988, the year Kayleigh was born....

Have suspected this for awhile. She is a fabulous woman!

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

...I love a good MOVIE! 💯

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

Beautiful, smart and badass queen of journos🤜🤛💥

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

This means she was born before his "crash".

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response F B Jones to her Publication

Well, since she was born in 1988, before John and Carolyn knew each other.....

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

we miss seeing her everyday! she is amazing!

she is too old to be their dsughter. I have heard that Marilyn Monroe had a daughter...could it be Kayleigh? thst would make more sense based on age.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Michelle Adams to his Publication

She is only 32. Monroe died in the 60's.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Michelle Adams to his Publication

This is what I found about a woman who might be Marilyn Monroe's and John F. Kennedy's daughter. The resemblance is remarkable. Stranger things have happened and many are coming to light in real time.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1185470/pg1

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I KNEW it, I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!!!!#GodWins#justiceissweet#wwg1wga

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

that's not true Kayleigh is to old to be their kid do the math !!!!

💌#TheKennedys

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Love this one! Always good to have dreams! Just like having Faith, your soul always knows...listen to your soul. ❤️

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

love her!!!! a real badass