Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Ya Juana know something?👇😉👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

that post is a year old

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Duke McQ_Z to his Publication

Ever hear of a DELTA..........

The majority of bad actors at the top got taken down in 2017,(13 Family Heads) The Donalds World Capitulation Tour sealed their fates! This Year Old post is an example of how long the show must run in order to avoid civil war and finish them off!
Hold The Line!⚔️🇺🇸⚔️ By The Book! PEAD’s & Devolution R The Keys to The Revolution! 😎👍

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Trump Card?

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Uncle John = Tesla papers = Technology = Trumps card

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen, yes, so good to repeat this over and over, many still have no idea, or do not believe that this has happened🐸🙏🏻😎

What was that 1st part about election fraud again Kat! ☝️😂👉 https://anonup.com/thread/7945295

(1) Show this thread

THIS !!!!