Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

SUCH BULLSHIT

SO TIRED OF THE COVID LIES EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

My relatives claim the flu disappeared because everyone was washing their hands, social distancing and wearing masks. They REFUSE to recognize that Covid was the: flu, pneumonia, common cold even perfectly healthy asymptomatic people. People have lost the ability to think logically. They get angry the moment you question anything counter to the MSM narrative. I can only pray the seeds of truth I have planted along the way one day sprout and thrive!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Cognitive Dissonance theory predicts just that. People double down on their wrong ideas and beliefs in the face of evidence to the contrary. DS knows this, counts on it, uses it against us. That’s why Q said many times they must be shown. Actually shocked with irrefutable evidence. NCSWIC

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I know what you mean. I have a family member that gets mad everytime I tell her ,"It's the flu NOT C19"
It's so sad that if some people don't see it or hear it on fake news outlets it's not true. It will all come out in the end and being the good patriots we are, will be there for them all.

(5) Show this thread

THIS !!! WHAT DAN SAID !!!!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

flu came back this year, and colds.

must be a strange coincidence.