Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana is so frickin excited today I can barely work.
The Universe really does send us what we ask for.

I cant tell what it is yet but I can tell ya it was one of my top 5 asks.

God is good.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdhpwqYk/

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

wonderful.. that lil doggie looks like my wee girl. She hasn't got those moves though.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Katie Walden to her Publication

Nana has kept that tictok a long time. I have never seen any dog move that way.

(1) Show this thread

We are having chicken and Dressing tonight with cranberry sauce. That never happens for me in February. I am excited about this. 🙃🙃

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

That sounds yummy hun!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Happy for you, Nana! I look forward to reading about it when you can share more. ❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

💜

(1) Show this thread