Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

the guy on the left fights for the people....the guy on the right had a magazine for like 10 mins

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Rock n Roll Space Witch asked him to do that. She's on Insta. Not sure where else. I saw it the day it happened. What a day that was!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

It's not just that RFK Jr is touching his nose.
HIS EYES, LOOK AT THE SMILE IN HIS EYES!

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Remember that video , Hope he will be out real soon

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

if you know you know

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I know and interact with approximetly 200 people---family,
relatives, friends and distant friends..a few more than half
are what I will say are Patriot/conservative, there are about
10 persons total that slightly believe what we on this site
believe and know---the others think I have lost it.

(3) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏❤️