Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Praying for all who have taken the SCAMdemic injections. I have many loved ones that have taken multiple. One has had 3 and was diagnosed with Covid pneumonia and flu recently. Everyone that I know took them believing they were protecting loved ones and themselves. I warned them but they refused to listen. It breaks my heart to think of what harm these injections have caused to people the world over. Those who colluded in these Crimes Against Humanity must be held accountable!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I am right there with you praying for them as well! I know some who took the jabs believing they would help! God bless them all!

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Any nurse's still working on covid wards 2 years after the start of the pandemic will be facing Nuremburg violation's for their role in the continuation of this hoax, and not speaking out. "I was just following orders.", is no excuse. Any nurse that knew the truth, and continued to collect a paycheck could never be trusted again. ever.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

I'm a nurse, I do home care, I have not given 1 shot, nor have I taken any. I tell my patients Im not comfortable with it. But they insist I should. I tell them its great to live in a place where I can make that choice for myself..

(1) Show this thread