black bistory month is un-Patriotic its tribalism made up by the Dems. who will repost?

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Morgan Freeman said it best..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJN3hNtCmk

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

It's the human race, putting a color in front of it is divisive.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

we don't need a white history month - dna archaeology and truth history doesn't need marketing

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Amen, Tank! I was a 5th grade school teacher before I had children and stayed home. Black history month is so isolating! I taught all subjects, and the American History textbook, at that time, was full of people of every ethnicity. Designating a month for one race made everyone forget that- such a deceptive way to victimize.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I think black history month is racist, because simply put where is all the other races history months then? Isn't America a melting pot of cultures? Where is the Native American history month, where is Japanese, Chinese, and white history month? Nowhere to be found. To pick out one race and have such a drastic focus on it is itself racism. Just imagine if we only had a white history month and nothing else the outrage over that!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

The word black is a dividing word. Taught by EDU for decades.