Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning sunshine!
Have a blessed Sunday!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good morning!

I felt a vibrational change this morning when I was out with Bella, my pit bull girl.

Change is in the air!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

look at the frog in your coffee..loveee it,
been hearing the loud booms as well & massive ringing in ears

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

We had MANY military planes running last night, hours unusual for Coast Guard training flights to Pensacola...

Every time they roar overhead, I smile.

here too

You in Pensacola?

Texas

My home state. What part?

Houston area

Gotcha!

i wouldn't say I "see" the military helicopters but I hear them, especially at night. it was foggy other night & I kept hearing them..it was alot

Me, too.

They've been chemtrailing like hell after not for most of the year... bastards!

I have sensitive ears & can tell what engine is overehead... I'm weird like that. I "feel" them more than I see them.

omg i thought i was only one going "why are their chem trails behind that plane?" Our clouds had been fluffier, whiter and just all out beautiful.

Yepper.

Here in Mobile, we had barely ANY chemtrails after March 13th... Until December, & now it's every day.

A POX on all those who participate in spraying our skies with poisons! May God Almighty SMITE the pilots, mechanics, mixers & support staff, as well as all up the chain to the head of the project! May God SMITE them all & all of their families & children!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

It's been awful in FL too.

Weather modification is actually legal in FL, as in most states.
It's been in our statues since 1986.
They recinded the ovesight in 2002....since no one asked for a license.

My rain water test showed Aluminum, Barium, Strontium and Sulfur. None of these elements should be in the sky.

Also, we are seeing a decline in birds, bees, and bats. Not good.

HAARP was originally owned by US Government, then was sold to a corporation or a conglomerate. The seeding of clouds goes back many years. Probably when HAARP was sold, it wasn't long after when "chemtrails" began. Geo-engineering of the skies, if you think about it, is a pretty evil thing. Good old corporate hijinks and greed

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes. The first patent goes back to the late 1800's but the agenda has definitely changed from trying to provide rain to farmers experiencing drought.
We have 4 HAARP/ NEXRAD stations in FL. I can feel when they crank up the heaters.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

I posted: Chemtrails or geo-engineering of the skies: please dig for info re: HAARP and laws passed allowing such. In fact, I saw a report that China forbid geo-engineering of their skies. I recall learning about how they could seed clouds to help farmers who were facing drought. Then when there were wildfires in Texas, I wondered why the government wasn't causing it to rain. Answer: governent was not in control. Corporation agenda was,

(1) Show this thread