She will come to regret this.

Ron is a hero and Patriot.

Ron Watkins is a Patriot & Wendy is in the wrong for this. She didnt stop there either…

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Probably another one of them optics things. Sort of like the Flynn/Lin/MTG "conflict". Wendy is Trump endorsed and Ron is a legend.... just my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♂️

not happy she calls a non's a cult.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

everyone is playing their roles the show must go on and all the world a stage

what do we really know about either?? They are in direct competition with each other doesnt seem to be very patriotic to step on each other for a seat in the corrupt gov......they both are losing credibility daily if u ask me...which nobody did lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Well by the looks of her character for calling him a weirdo and calling Q Anons part of a cult, I would say that she is def not showing her best colors nor does she know or care to know Ron is. Instead she made fun of him based on the amount of money she assumes he has... Not the best move I would say

(1) Show this thread

that's just weird and bit over-the-top... is she trying
to imitate Trump's inimitable trolling of others ???

if so, it doesn't work and her mars character / integrity,
makes her sound like a raving petty lunatic bully imo

reminds me of flynn's words re trudeau (however horrible he is) which makes him sound like a lowbrow bully, imo

is he a 3 star general / intel officer, or full-on celebrity now?

just my thoughts🤓

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

i agree with you

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Divide & Conquer.

We ALL must DEMAND the in-fighting to CEASE IMMEDIATELY.

WE THE PEOPLE set the RULES; WE are the BOSS, to whom THEY answer. ( Full Stop! )

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

True .

(1) Show this thread